We (James Pustejovsky and Nikhil Krishnaswamy) are pleased to be teaching a week-long summer course from August 8-12, 2022, at the European Summer School in Logic, Language, and Information in Galway, Ireland!
Our course is entitled
- Lecture 1: Multimodal Communication
- Here is the link to the Zoom recording of Lecture 1
- Lecture 2: Modeling Human Object Interactions
- Here is the link to the Zoom recording of Lecture 2
- Lecture 3: Modeling Multimodal Common Ground
- Here is the link to the Zoom recording of Lecture 3
- Lecture 4: Communicating with Multimodal Common Ground
- Lecture 5: Reasoning with Affordances
- Here is the link to the Zoom recording of Lecture 5 (if prompted for a password, enter "N6W17cW+")
Please let us know if you have any issues accessing the course materials.
- Pustejovsky, J. and Krishnaswamy, N. (2022). Multimodal Semantics for Affordances and Actions. In
International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction(HCII). Springer.
- Krishnaswamy, N., Pickard, W., Cates, B., Blanchard, N., and Pustejovsky, J. (2022). The VoxWorld Platform for Multimodal Embodied Agents. In
Language Resources and Evaluation Conference(LREC). ACL.
- Pustejovsky, J. and Krishnaswamy, N. (2021). Situated Meaning in Multimodal Dialogue: Human-Robot and Human-Computer Interactions. In
Traitement Automatique des Langues: Special Issue on Dialog and Dialog Systems. Association pour le Traitement Automatique des Langues (ATALA).
- Pustejovsky, J. and Krishnaswamy, N. (2021). Embodied Human Computer Interaction. In
KI - Künstliche Intelligenz: Special Issue on NLP and Semantics. Springer.
- Pustejovsky, J. (2018). From actions to events: Communicating through language and gesture. In
Interaction Studies19. John Bejamins.
- Pustejovsky, J. and Krishnaswamy, N. (2016). VoxML: A Visualization Modeling Language. In
International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation(LREC). ACL.
- Pustejovsky, J. (2013). Dynamic event structure and habitat theory. In
International Conference on Generative Approaches to the Lexicon(GL). ACL.
- Pustejovsky, J. and Moszkowicz, J.L. (2011). The qualitative spatial dynamics of motion in language. In
Spatial Cognition and Computation. Taylor & Francis.
Thank you to all of you who attended the course!
If you have any follow-up questions or want to stay in touch, please email us at jamesp [at] brandeis [dot] edu and nkrishna [at] colostate [dot] edu!